Bio-diversity Food Festival – Celebrating the revival of extinct Millets & Traditional Farming
“Friends, Fun, Frolic, Festivity – for Families”
Never seen before and heard before, never done before –
This festival is all about celebrating – our Traditional Food System which is healthy and cost effective. We believe this “Only way to future is going back” – going back to our own tradition, culture and food habits.
Who can participate?
1. Individuals who would like to know more about cultivation, processing and benefits of Siridhanya.
2. Enthusiasts who want to know about our Organic Farming.
3. Farmers who want to adopt Organic Farming.
4. People who can influence their friends and relatives to adopt Organic Farming.
5. Individuals who are interested to spread awareness of Siridhanya among people for better health.
6. Farmers who have commercial mono crop i.e., Pomegranate, Coconut, Coffee, Adike, Mango etc. yet clueless with dwindling profits can find lasting solutions.
7. Individuals who would like to know more about “Healthy Food”– How to cook, how to consume Millets – Siridhanya.
8. Buy organic food items including Millets, vegetables @ the farm.
• Shop for Millets, Vegetables, Cereals, Dal and other Daily cooking needs.
• Many B2B opportunities….
• Health / Alternate Therapy Advisory board present at venue
18th Feb 2017
Starts at 8:00 AM Ends by 4:00 PM
Farm : Near Nandi Hills
Training Fees : Rs.1350/- including Breakfast, Tea, Lunch, Tender Coconut from Farm
Kids above 6 years – Rs.750/-
How to get enrolled to this program?
Please Call/WhatsApp to 9945351110 with your Name and Address for enrollment. You will be provided with more information on program registration fee. Register online by filling up registration farm.